Climate Desk is offered as a subscription service and consists of a web-enabled simulation model complemented by a comprehensive service package tailored to meet your specific business needs as a corporation.
The Climate Desk annual subscription service includes full access to the Climate Desk simulation platform, start-up training, expert and technical support.
- Web-enabled access to the climate economics simulation model with interactive input ability and comprehensive ready-to-use outputs including technical support
- Start-up training through in-person and web-enabled workshops
- Comprehensive model support material including a methodology and assumptions guide and a technical manual
- Option to post questions and comments at all levels in the application
- Access to an extensive expert and knowledge network via participation in McKinsey’s climate conferences
- Privileged access to McKinsey’s climate-related knowledge documents
- Access to open expert WebEx sessions
- Expert consultations: access on-demand to climate change expertise, e.g., on specific policy topics, specific sectors, or specific strategic issues
- Advanced modeling support: tailor-made advanced scenario runs beyond the automated capabilities of the model
- Climate change implications workshops: sessions on the implications of climate change policy for different sectors and related business and policy opportunities
- Expert training program: specialized training program for modeling experts